Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
Medical Assistant Application Instructions
The Medical Assistant Series will begin in the Summer Semester and will run weekdays during the day. Employment/Volunteer History Identify employers and positions held in the past five years. You may attach an additional sheet if necessary.
It is extremely important to be informed! Be sure to request information from multiple schools in order to compare which course is most convenient for you.
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Dental Assisting - Associate's
- And more...
- Online programs include Accounting, Business Management,. and more
- Provides students with a grounding in the theory and application of modern business practices
- Instruction focuses on topics such as marketing, finance and record keeping, business leadership, and technology
- Career Support Services help students prepare for a career with interview coaching, resume development, and more
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Practical Nursing
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Medical Billing Specialist
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- Doctor of Business Administration: Healthcare Management
We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ® Start your career education with Daymar College Online. We offer certificate, diploma, associate, and bachelor's degree programs for careers in the business, medical, legal, and computer technology fields. Our programs offer hands-on education and classroom discussions.
- Medical Assisting - Administrative, Associates Degree
- Billing & Coding Specialist, Associates Degree
Virginia College continues the tradition ofgiving lives new direction, fulfilling our mission statement tostudents wherever they live and offering the chance to pursue adegree while maintaining commitments to work and family.
- AAS - Medical Assistant
- DIP - Medical Assistant
- AAS - Medical Office Administration
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- And more...
Volunteer Positions – Virginia Area Health Education Centers …
Medical Assistant Behavioral Health Social Worker Seniors Welcome The Cross-Over Ministry, Inc. Fan Free Clinic volunteer opportunities. Doctor, Medical Assistant Nurse, Nurse Practitioner Dentist Dental Hygienist or Assistant Health Administration
Lloyd F. Moss Free Clinic Volunteer Application – General …
Medical Clinic volunteer Medical Screener Physical Therapy Aid Referral Assistant . DENTAL CLINIC Certified Dental Assistant Dental Clinic Front Desk Clerk . ADMINISTRATION Clerical/Office support Eligibility Screener
MEDICAL MISSION TRIP SCHEDULE December 2012 Through June 2013 …
MEDICAL MISSION TRIP SCHEDULE December 2012 through June 2013 Volunteer Applications Being Accepted Now for Positions Indicated * December 2012 (Tentative) Surgical Assistant: VOLUNTEER NEEDED* 4. Anesthetist: Tentatively Filled 5.
Volunteer Leadership Position Descriptions
OF MEDICAL ASSISTANTS . Volunteer Leadership Position Descriptions -ii- TABLE OF CONTENTS . • A practicing medical assistant candidate for a practitioner position o A CMA (AAMA), holding current status, currently as a medical assistant.
Volunteer Job Description Direct Serivce Pharmacy Asst
Do not reveal any information about a patient’s medical condition or 1 of 2 Pharmacy Assistant Purpose: Provide pharmacy support to the Pharmacy Director and staff. The goal is to provide quality customer service and accurate record Volunteer Job Description direct serivce Pharmacy
PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS
O EMT/Paramedic, Hospice Volunteer, Physical Therapy Assistant, Registered Nurse, Pharmacist, Clinical Health Educator, Licensed Practical Nurse, Medical Technician, Medical Corpsman, Peace Corps Volunteer, Athletic Trainer, Respiratory Therapist, Nursing Assistant.
Make A Difference
National volunteer leadership positions You must be a current member and a CMA (AAMA) to serve. Medical Assisting Education Review Board (MAERB). Direct the accreditation process for medical assisting programs. Surveyor experience required.
Dental Assistant II Volunteer Job Description – MRC
Any other non-medical role Emergency Shelters Assist with client education . Take medical histories. Any non-medical role Dental Assistant II, Volunteer Job Description Last modified by: 17629 Created Date: 11/13/2008 4:22:00 PM Other titles:
Harvard Hospital Volunteer Manual – Harvard Computer Society …
7 West: Internet Group Assistant 7 West Rehab: Computer Donation 7 West: Pet Therapy 8 West Art Cart Behavioral Health: Patient Guide/Surveyor includes their Medical Career Exploration Volunteer Program, which allows pre-medical