Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT PROGRAMS – MiraCosta College – A Public …
Variety of medical specialties and practice settings. Accredited Physician Assistant Programs in California applicant must also be a registered nurse currently licensed in the State of California For 2010,
It is extremely important to be informed! Be sure to request information from multiple schools in order to compare which course is most convenient for you.
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Dental Assisting - Associate's
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- And more...
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- Dental Assistant
- And more...
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Diploma - Pharmacy Technician
- And more...
At Animal Behavior College (ABC), we're dedicated to helping animal lovers pursue animal careers. Owned and operated by experienced pet industry experts, our school offers hands-on animal career training experience. We offer flexible scheduling and the opportunity to study from home for a portion of the program. For graduates, we also offer the best job placement opportunities available in the nation.
- Veterinary Assistant
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
- Respiratory Therapy
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Careers In Nursing & Health Sciences
SC4 certificate and degree programs • Traditional RN – Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) program Administrative medical assistant Medical clinical assistant Therapeutic massage Transfer programs: Associate degrees in arts, business and science
ARIZONA STATE BOARD OF NURSING
An unrestricted registered nursing license or multi-state privilege; Medication assistant training programs; requirements . A. The board shall approve medication assistant training programs pursuant to this section and rules adopted by the board.
Certified Nursing Assistant Program
Major Medical Insurance Coverage for the class term CPR card—American Heart Association Health Care Provider or Red Cross Professional Rescuer nursing assistant program information; cna programs; certifications Created Date:
Nursing – Schoolcraft College
Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nursing. advanced placement into the associate degree in nursing program and qualify for the RN exam. All three of our programs feature lectures, labs, nursing Assistant $24,010 (national) employment
Medical Schools – Committed To Service, Community, Integrity …
Saint Francis Medical Center – College of Nursing (Rn-BSN) South Suburban College – Department of Nursing Physician Assistant Programs Iowa Des Moines University Physician Assistant Program 3200 Grand Avenue Des Moines, IA 50312
MEDICAL ASSISTANT PROGRAM – TCC: Tidewater Community College
MEDICAL ASSISTANT PROGRAM Kathleen McNamara, BA, RN, CMA (AAMA) Director, Medical Assistant Program/Medical Office Administration Program Student must follow college guidelines for articulated programs. Medical Assistant Program 4 September, 2012 2.
PR102–RVCC Now Offers Medical Assistant Certificate Program
RVCC NOW OFFERS MEDICAL ASSISTANT CERTIFICATE PROGRAM 908-526-1200, ext. 8317, or Patrice Case, MSN, RN, BC, Assistant Professor and Chairperson, RVCC Health Science Education Department, 908-526-1200, customized training programs and non-credit courses are available for those seeking