Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT PROGRAMS – MiraCosta College – A Public …
Variety of medical specialties and practice settings. Accredited Physician Assistant Programs in California applicant must also be a registered nurse currently licensed in the State of California For 2010,
It is extremely important to be informed! Be sure to request information from multiple schools in order to compare which course is most convenient for you.
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Dental Assisting - Associate's
- And more...
- Online programs include Accounting, Business Management,. and more
- Provides students with a grounding in the theory and application of modern business practices
- Instruction focuses on topics such as marketing, finance and record keeping, business leadership, and technology
- Career Support Services help students prepare for a career with interview coaching, resume development, and more
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Practical Nursing
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Medical Billing Specialist
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- Doctor of Business Administration: Healthcare Management
We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ® Start your career education with Daymar College Online. We offer certificate, diploma, associate, and bachelor's degree programs for careers in the business, medical, legal, and computer technology fields. Our programs offer hands-on education and classroom discussions.
- Medical Assisting - Administrative, Associates Degree
- Billing & Coding Specialist, Associates Degree
Virginia College continues the tradition ofgiving lives new direction, fulfilling our mission statement tostudents wherever they live and offering the chance to pursue adegree while maintaining commitments to work and family.
- AAS - Medical Assistant
- DIP - Medical Assistant
- AAS - Medical Office Administration
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- And more...
Careers In Nursing & Health Sciences
SC4 certificate and degree programs • Traditional RN – Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) program Administrative medical assistant Medical clinical assistant Therapeutic massage Transfer programs: Associate degrees in arts, business and science
ARIZONA STATE BOARD OF NURSING
An unrestricted registered nursing license or multi-state privilege; Medication assistant training programs; requirements . A. The board shall approve medication assistant training programs pursuant to this section and rules adopted by the board.
Certified Nursing Assistant Program
Major Medical Insurance Coverage for the class term CPR card—American Heart Association Health Care Provider or Red Cross Professional Rescuer nursing assistant program information; cna programs; certifications Created Date:
Nursing – Schoolcraft College
Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nursing. advanced placement into the associate degree in nursing program and qualify for the RN exam. All three of our programs feature lectures, labs, nursing Assistant $24,010 (national) employment
Medical Schools – Committed To Service, Community, Integrity …
Saint Francis Medical Center – College of Nursing (Rn-BSN) South Suburban College – Department of Nursing Physician Assistant Programs Iowa Des Moines University Physician Assistant Program 3200 Grand Avenue Des Moines, IA 50312
MEDICAL ASSISTANT PROGRAM – TCC: Tidewater Community College
MEDICAL ASSISTANT PROGRAM Kathleen McNamara, BA, RN, CMA (AAMA) Director, Medical Assistant Program/Medical Office Administration Program Student must follow college guidelines for articulated programs. Medical Assistant Program 4 September, 2012 2.
PR102–RVCC Now Offers Medical Assistant Certificate Program
RVCC NOW OFFERS MEDICAL ASSISTANT CERTIFICATE PROGRAM 908-526-1200, ext. 8317, or Patrice Case, MSN, RN, BC, Assistant Professor and Chairperson, RVCC Health Science Education Department, 908-526-1200, customized training programs and non-credit courses are available for those seeking