Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
Medical Assistant – WITC – Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College
Medical Assistant 31-509-1 Technical Diploma ethical and legal boundaries in the health care setting. Students maintain confidentiality, examine legal aspects of the medical record, perform quality improvement procedures, examine legal
It is extremely important to be informed! Be sure to request information from multiple schools in order to compare which course is most convenient for you.
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Dental Assisting - Associate's
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- And more...
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- Dental Assistant
- And more...
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Diploma - Pharmacy Technician
- And more...
At Animal Behavior College (ABC), we're dedicated to helping animal lovers pursue animal careers. Owned and operated by experienced pet industry experts, our school offers hands-on animal career training experience. We offer flexible scheduling and the opportunity to study from home for a portion of the program. For graduates, we also offer the best job placement opportunities available in the nation.
- Veterinary Assistant
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
- Respiratory Therapy
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Ophthalmic Medical Assistant – Lakeshore Technical College- Home
31509301 Medical Assistant Administrative 2.00 Procedures 31509309 Medical Law, Ethics and 2.00 Professionalism legal boundaries. CONDITION: 315091 Medical Assistant or 315164 Ophthalmic Medical Assistant program requirements met
MEDICAL ASSISTANT – Mid-State Technical College
MEDICAL ASSISTANT Program Code 31-509-1 Estimated Program Costs: $5,500 boundaries in the healthcare setting. examine legal aspects of the medical record, perform risk management procedures, and examine legal and bioethical issues. 10509102 // 3 credits
AAMA 2007-2008 Occupational Analysis Of The CMA (AAMA)
Resents a medical assistant who has been credentialed by the Certifying Board of the AAMA. Legal Scope of Practice This Occupational Analysis does not delin- and ethical boundaries
Medical Law, Ethics & Professionalism – Madison Area …
Developers Medical Assistant Statewide Curriculum Alignment Team Facilitated by WIDS – L. Osborn Perform within legal boundaries You will demonstrate your competence: 4.a. through a written or oral response to questions and/or scenarios related to legal boundaries in
Legal And Ethical Issues In Medical Practice, Including HIPAA
Perform within legal and ethical boundaries Prepare and maintain medical records Document accurately Follow employer’s established policies dealing with the health-care contract A medical assistant is very busy on a Monday morning.
MA-Medical Professional Issues – KBOR
Recognize and protect personal boundaries in communicating with others IV.A.10. you define the medical assistant's role in legal and ethical issues 9.c. you describe the use of contracts in the ambulatory care setting 9.d.
Program Sheets 2013-2014 – Lakeshore Technical College- Home
31509301 Medical Assistant Administrative 2.00 Procedures 10806103 Body Structure and Function or 3.00 31509302 Human Body in Health & Disease (3Cr) legal boundaries. CONDITION: 315091 Medical Assistant or 315164 Ophthalmic Medical Assistant program requirements met
Medical Assistant – Medicine, Florida Board Of
assistant adhere to ethical and legal standards of professional practice, recognize and medical assistant may undertake the following duties: (a) Performing clinical procedures, to include: 1. Performing aseptic procedures. 2.
Ethical Boundaries In The Patient-Clinician Relationship
Ethical Boundaries in the Patient-Clinician Relationship Ethical, Legal & Institutional Standards Principles of Medical Ethics with Annotations Especially Applicable to Psychiatry, available at