Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
Medical Assistant – WITC – Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College
Medical Assistant 31-509-1 Technical Diploma ethical and legal boundaries in the health care setting. Students maintain confidentiality, examine legal aspects of the medical record, perform quality improvement procedures, examine legal
It is extremely important to be informed! Be sure to request information from multiple schools in order to compare which course is most convenient for you.
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Medical Assisting, Medical Billing and Coding, Healthcare Administration, Health Informatics, Nursing and Health Sciences Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Health and Medical Assisting Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Medical Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ® Start your career education with Daymar College Online. We offer certificate, diploma, associate, and bachelor's degree programs for careers in the business, medical, legal, and computer technology fields. Our programs offer hands-on education and classroom discussions.
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Ophthalmic Medical Assistant – Lakeshore Technical College- Home
31509301 Medical Assistant Administrative 2.00 Procedures 31509309 Medical Law, Ethics and 2.00 Professionalism legal boundaries. CONDITION: 315091 Medical Assistant or 315164 Ophthalmic Medical Assistant program requirements met
MEDICAL ASSISTANT – Mid-State Technical College
MEDICAL ASSISTANT Program Code 31-509-1 Estimated Program Costs: $5,500 boundaries in the healthcare setting. examine legal aspects of the medical record, perform risk management procedures, and examine legal and bioethical issues. 10509102 // 3 credits
AAMA 2007-2008 Occupational Analysis Of The CMA (AAMA)
Resents a medical assistant who has been credentialed by the Certifying Board of the AAMA. Legal Scope of Practice This Occupational Analysis does not delin- and ethical boundaries
Medical Law, Ethics & Professionalism – Madison Area …
Developers Medical Assistant Statewide Curriculum Alignment Team Facilitated by WIDS – L. Osborn Perform within legal boundaries You will demonstrate your competence: 4.a. through a written or oral response to questions and/or scenarios related to legal boundaries in
Legal And Ethical Issues In Medical Practice, Including HIPAA
Perform within legal and ethical boundaries Prepare and maintain medical records Document accurately Follow employer’s established policies dealing with the health-care contract A medical assistant is very busy on a Monday morning.
MA-Medical Professional Issues – KBOR
Recognize and protect personal boundaries in communicating with others IV.A.10. you define the medical assistant's role in legal and ethical issues 9.c. you describe the use of contracts in the ambulatory care setting 9.d.
Program Sheets 2013-2014 – Lakeshore Technical College- Home
31509301 Medical Assistant Administrative 2.00 Procedures 10806103 Body Structure and Function or 3.00 31509302 Human Body in Health & Disease (3Cr) legal boundaries. CONDITION: 315091 Medical Assistant or 315164 Ophthalmic Medical Assistant program requirements met
Medical Assistant – Medicine, Florida Board Of
assistant adhere to ethical and legal standards of professional practice, recognize and medical assistant may undertake the following duties: (a) Performing clinical procedures, to include: 1. Performing aseptic procedures. 2.
Ethical Boundaries In The Patient-Clinician Relationship
Ethical Boundaries in the Patient-Clinician Relationship Ethical, Legal & Institutional Standards Principles of Medical Ethics with Annotations Especially Applicable to Psychiatry, available at