Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
Medical Assistant – WITC – Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College
Medical Assistant 31-509-1 Technical Diploma ethical and legal boundaries in the health care setting. Students maintain confidentiality, examine legal aspects of the medical record, perform quality improvement procedures, examine legal
It is extremely important to be informed! Be sure to request information from multiple schools in order to compare which course is most convenient for you.
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Dental Assisting - Associate's
- And more...
- Online programs include Accounting, Business Management,. and more
- Provides students with a grounding in the theory and application of modern business practices
- Instruction focuses on topics such as marketing, finance and record keeping, business leadership, and technology
- Career Support Services help students prepare for a career with interview coaching, resume development, and more
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Practical Nursing
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Medical Billing Specialist
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- Doctor of Business Administration: Healthcare Management
We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ® Start your career education with Daymar College Online. We offer certificate, diploma, associate, and bachelor's degree programs for careers in the business, medical, legal, and computer technology fields. Our programs offer hands-on education and classroom discussions.
- Medical Assisting - Administrative, Associates Degree
- Billing & Coding Specialist, Associates Degree
Virginia College continues the tradition ofgiving lives new direction, fulfilling our mission statement tostudents wherever they live and offering the chance to pursue adegree while maintaining commitments to work and family.
- AAS - Medical Assistant
- DIP - Medical Assistant
- AAS - Medical Office Administration
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- And more...
Ophthalmic Medical Assistant – Lakeshore Technical College- Home
31509301 Medical Assistant Administrative 2.00 Procedures 31509309 Medical Law, Ethics and 2.00 Professionalism legal boundaries. CONDITION: 315091 Medical Assistant or 315164 Ophthalmic Medical Assistant program requirements met
MEDICAL ASSISTANT – Mid-State Technical College
MEDICAL ASSISTANT Program Code 31-509-1 Estimated Program Costs: $5,500 boundaries in the healthcare setting. examine legal aspects of the medical record, perform risk management procedures, and examine legal and bioethical issues. 10509102 // 3 credits
AAMA 2007-2008 Occupational Analysis Of The CMA (AAMA)
Resents a medical assistant who has been credentialed by the Certifying Board of the AAMA. Legal Scope of Practice This Occupational Analysis does not delin- and ethical boundaries
Medical Law, Ethics & Professionalism – Madison Area …
Developers Medical Assistant Statewide Curriculum Alignment Team Facilitated by WIDS – L. Osborn Perform within legal boundaries You will demonstrate your competence: 4.a. through a written or oral response to questions and/or scenarios related to legal boundaries in
Legal And Ethical Issues In Medical Practice, Including HIPAA
Perform within legal and ethical boundaries Prepare and maintain medical records Document accurately Follow employer’s established policies dealing with the health-care contract A medical assistant is very busy on a Monday morning.
MA-Medical Professional Issues – KBOR
Recognize and protect personal boundaries in communicating with others IV.A.10. you define the medical assistant's role in legal and ethical issues 9.c. you describe the use of contracts in the ambulatory care setting 9.d.
Program Sheets 2013-2014 – Lakeshore Technical College- Home
31509301 Medical Assistant Administrative 2.00 Procedures 10806103 Body Structure and Function or 3.00 31509302 Human Body in Health & Disease (3Cr) legal boundaries. CONDITION: 315091 Medical Assistant or 315164 Ophthalmic Medical Assistant program requirements met
Medical Assistant – Medicine, Florida Board Of
assistant adhere to ethical and legal standards of professional practice, recognize and medical assistant may undertake the following duties: (a) Performing clinical procedures, to include: 1. Performing aseptic procedures. 2.
Ethical Boundaries In The Patient-Clinician Relationship
Ethical Boundaries in the Patient-Clinician Relationship Ethical, Legal & Institutional Standards Principles of Medical Ethics with Annotations Especially Applicable to Psychiatry, available at