Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
CAREER GUIDE FOR MEDICAL ASSISTANT – Jobs.Virginia.Gov
CAREER GUIDE FOR MEDICAL ASSISTANT SOC Code: 31-9092 Pay Band(s): 2 and 3 (Salary Structure) Standard Occupational Description: Perform administrative and certain clinical duties under the direction of physician. Administrative duties may include scheduling appointments, skills, and
It is extremely important to be informed! Be sure to request information from multiple schools in order to compare which course is most convenient for you.
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ® Start your career education with Daymar College Online. We offer certificate, diploma, associate, and bachelor's degree programs for careers in the business, medical, legal, and computer technology fields. Our programs offer hands-on education and classroom discussions.
- Medical Assisting - Administrative, Associates Degree
- Billing & Coding Specialist, Associates Degree
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Billing & Coding Specialist
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- And more...
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- Dental Assistant
- And more...
Virginia College continues the tradition ofgiving lives new direction, fulfilling our mission statement tostudents wherever they live and offering the chance to pursue adegree while maintaining commitments to work and family.
- AAS - Medical Assistant
- DIP - Medical Assistant
- AAS - Medical Office Administration
- And more...
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
Medical Assisting Technology – Youngstown State University
Medical Assistant (CMA). The curriculum provides graduates with the skills necessary Clinical skills include: preparing the patient for examination and procedures, taking medical histories and patient assessment, operating
Medical Assistant – WITC – Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College
Medical Assistant Clinical Procedures 1 – Credits: 4 Introduces medical assistant students to the clinical procedures skills in the medical office setting. Students perform clinical procedures including administering medications, performing an
Certified Nursing Assistant – Administrative Medical …
medical and patient care skills and the Administrative Medical Assistant training builds on those skills by providing administrative training. ˜ Clinical Experience . 2. Assistant Medical Assistant Training ˜ Medical Administrative Procedures
Medical Assistant Certificate & A.A.S. – University Of Alaska …
Training in both clinical and ad-ministrative skills makes you one of the most multi-skilled health care workers in the field. Medical Assistant: (907) 455-2887 • UAF Tanana Valley Campus: (907) 455-2800 • Toll Free: (877) 882-8827
Teaches Others New Skills Chapters 12-14, 16, 17, 20 Medical Assisting Administrative and Clinical Competencies by Lucille Keir, CMA-A, Barbara A. Wise, RN, BSN, MA This Medical Assistant Program is totally dedicated to producing competent,
ALLIED HEALTH CLINICAL SKILLS CHECKLIST M E D I C A L T E C H …
M e d i c a l T e c h n o l o g i s t / Medical Laboratory Technician Please list any limitations or comments you may have on a separate sheet. ALLIED HEALTH CLINICAL SKILLS CHECKLIST M e d i c a l T e c h n o l o g i s t / Medical Laboratory Technician
Please Complete And Fax To: 800 -807-1963
Medical Staffers, LLC 910 Brooks St. Missoula, MT 59801 CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) SKILLS CHECKLIST Clinical Note Personal Care Total Bed Bath Tub Bath Shower Sponge Bath Sitz Bath Hair
Program Sheets 2013-2014 – Lakeshore Technical College- Home
31509304 Medical Assistant Clinical 4.00 Procedures I Total 21.00 Term 2 10501102 Health Insurance and 3.00 apply knowledge and skills from all previous medical assistant courses in actual patient care settings. Learners perform medical assistant administrative, clinical, and