Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
CAREER GUIDE FOR MEDICAL ASSISTANT – Jobs.Virginia.Gov
CAREER GUIDE FOR MEDICAL ASSISTANT SOC Code: 31-9092 Pay Band(s): 2 and 3 (Salary Structure) Standard Occupational Description: Perform administrative and certain clinical duties under the direction of physician. Administrative duties may include scheduling appointments, skills, and
It is extremely important to be informed! Be sure to request information from multiple schools in order to compare which course is most convenient for you.
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Dental Assisting - Associate's
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- And more...
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- Dental Assistant
- And more...
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Diploma - Pharmacy Technician
- And more...
At Animal Behavior College (ABC), we're dedicated to helping animal lovers pursue animal careers. Owned and operated by experienced pet industry experts, our school offers hands-on animal career training experience. We offer flexible scheduling and the opportunity to study from home for a portion of the program. For graduates, we also offer the best job placement opportunities available in the nation.
- Veterinary Assistant
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
- Respiratory Therapy
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Master of Public Administration in Healthcare Policy & Ethics
Medical Assisting Technology – Youngstown State University
Medical Assistant (CMA). The curriculum provides graduates with the skills necessary Clinical skills include: preparing the patient for examination and procedures, taking medical histories and patient assessment, operating
Medical Assistant – WITC – Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College
Medical Assistant Clinical Procedures 1 – Credits: 4 Introduces medical assistant students to the clinical procedures skills in the medical office setting. Students perform clinical procedures including administering medications, performing an
Certified Nursing Assistant – Administrative Medical …
medical and patient care skills and the Administrative Medical Assistant training builds on those skills by providing administrative training. ˜ Clinical Experience . 2. Assistant Medical Assistant Training ˜ Medical Administrative Procedures
Medical Assistant Certificate & A.A.S. – University Of Alaska …
Training in both clinical and ad-ministrative skills makes you one of the most multi-skilled health care workers in the field. Medical Assistant: (907) 455-2887 • UAF Tanana Valley Campus: (907) 455-2800 • Toll Free: (877) 882-8827
Teaches Others New Skills Chapters 12-14, 16, 17, 20 Medical Assisting Administrative and Clinical Competencies by Lucille Keir, CMA-A, Barbara A. Wise, RN, BSN, MA This Medical Assistant Program is totally dedicated to producing competent,
ALLIED HEALTH CLINICAL SKILLS CHECKLIST M E D I C A L T E C H …
M e d i c a l T e c h n o l o g i s t / Medical Laboratory Technician Please list any limitations or comments you may have on a separate sheet. ALLIED HEALTH CLINICAL SKILLS CHECKLIST M e d i c a l T e c h n o l o g i s t / Medical Laboratory Technician
Please Complete And Fax To: 800 -807-1963
Medical Staffers, LLC 910 Brooks St. Missoula, MT 59801 CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) SKILLS CHECKLIST Clinical Note Personal Care Total Bed Bath Tub Bath Shower Sponge Bath Sitz Bath Hair
Program Sheets 2013-2014 – Lakeshore Technical College- Home
31509304 Medical Assistant Clinical 4.00 Procedures I Total 21.00 Term 2 10501102 Health Insurance and 3.00 apply knowledge and skills from all previous medical assistant courses in actual patient care settings. Learners perform medical assistant administrative, clinical, and