Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
CAREER GUIDE FOR MEDICAL ASSISTANT – Jobs.Virginia.Gov
CAREER GUIDE FOR MEDICAL ASSISTANT SOC Code: 31-9092 Pay Band(s): 2 and 3 (Salary Structure) Standard Occupational Description: Perform administrative and certain clinical duties under the direction of physician. Administrative duties may include scheduling appointments, skills, and
It is extremely important to be informed! Be sure to request information from multiple schools in order to compare which course is most convenient for you.
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Dental Assisting - Associate's
- And more...
- Online programs include Accounting, Business Management,. and more
- Provides students with a grounding in the theory and application of modern business practices
- Instruction focuses on topics such as marketing, finance and record keeping, business leadership, and technology
- Career Support Services help students prepare for a career with interview coaching, resume development, and more
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Practical Nursing
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Medical Billing Specialist
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- Doctor of Business Administration: Healthcare Management
We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ® Start your career education with Daymar College Online. We offer certificate, diploma, associate, and bachelor's degree programs for careers in the business, medical, legal, and computer technology fields. Our programs offer hands-on education and classroom discussions.
- Medical Assisting - Administrative, Associates Degree
- Billing & Coding Specialist, Associates Degree
Virginia College continues the tradition ofgiving lives new direction, fulfilling our mission statement tostudents wherever they live and offering the chance to pursue adegree while maintaining commitments to work and family.
- AAS - Medical Assistant
- DIP - Medical Assistant
- AAS - Medical Office Administration
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- And more...
Medical Assisting Technology – Youngstown State University
Medical Assistant (CMA). The curriculum provides graduates with the skills necessary Clinical skills include: preparing the patient for examination and procedures, taking medical histories and patient assessment, operating
Medical Assistant – WITC – Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College
Medical Assistant Clinical Procedures 1 – Credits: 4 Introduces medical assistant students to the clinical procedures skills in the medical office setting. Students perform clinical procedures including administering medications, performing an
Certified Nursing Assistant – Administrative Medical …
medical and patient care skills and the Administrative Medical Assistant training builds on those skills by providing administrative training. ˜ Clinical Experience . 2. Assistant Medical Assistant Training ˜ Medical Administrative Procedures
Medical Assistant Certificate & A.A.S. – University Of Alaska …
Training in both clinical and ad-ministrative skills makes you one of the most multi-skilled health care workers in the field. Medical Assistant: (907) 455-2887 • UAF Tanana Valley Campus: (907) 455-2800 • Toll Free: (877) 882-8827
Teaches Others New Skills Chapters 12-14, 16, 17, 20 Medical Assisting Administrative and Clinical Competencies by Lucille Keir, CMA-A, Barbara A. Wise, RN, BSN, MA This Medical Assistant Program is totally dedicated to producing competent,
ALLIED HEALTH CLINICAL SKILLS CHECKLIST M E D I C A L T E C H …
M e d i c a l T e c h n o l o g i s t / Medical Laboratory Technician Please list any limitations or comments you may have on a separate sheet. ALLIED HEALTH CLINICAL SKILLS CHECKLIST M e d i c a l T e c h n o l o g i s t / Medical Laboratory Technician
Please Complete And Fax To: 800 -807-1963
Medical Staffers, LLC 910 Brooks St. Missoula, MT 59801 CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) SKILLS CHECKLIST Clinical Note Personal Care Total Bed Bath Tub Bath Shower Sponge Bath Sitz Bath Hair
Program Sheets 2013-2014 – Lakeshore Technical College- Home
31509304 Medical Assistant Clinical 4.00 Procedures I Total 21.00 Term 2 10501102 Health Insurance and 3.00 apply knowledge and skills from all previous medical assistant courses in actual patient care settings. Learners perform medical assistant administrative, clinical, and