Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
Medical Assisting Admission Criteria – HACC, Central …
Medical Assisting Admission Criteria This is a selective and competitive admission program. Admission to the college doesn't guarantee admission to the
It is extremely important to be informed! Be sure to request information from multiple schools in order to compare which course is most convenient for you.
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Dental Assisting - Associate's
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- And more...
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- Dental Assistant
- And more...
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Diploma - Pharmacy Technician
- And more...
At Animal Behavior College (ABC), we're dedicated to helping animal lovers pursue animal careers. Owned and operated by experienced pet industry experts, our school offers hands-on animal career training experience. We offer flexible scheduling and the opportunity to study from home for a portion of the program. For graduates, we also offer the best job placement opportunities available in the nation.
- Veterinary Assistant
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
- Respiratory Therapy
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Position Classification Standard For Medical Supply Aide And …
Medical supply assistants may prepare and issue a few sterile solutions (e.g., saline) for external use. Decontaminates the full range of reusable medical supplies and equipment used within the wards and clinics of the facility.
3211 Medical Laboratory Technologists And Pathologists …
Assistants . Medical laboratory technologists conduct medical laboratory tests, experiments and analyses to assist in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of disease. sterilize and maintain surgical and other equipment used in autopsies;
MEDICAL/CLINICAL ASSISTANT CIP Code 51.0801 PROGRAMS OF STUDY
This document is a Program of Study for Medical/Clinical Assistant programs at the secondary level. This program of study is considered a framework, not a curriculum. From this framework medical assistants are trained on the job,
Medical Office Assistant – Erie County (New York) Government …
medical supplies, and medical equipment. Prefixes and suffixes used in medical terminology may also be included. 3. " Personal Digital Assistants", "Address Books", "Language Translators", "Dictionaries", or any similar devices are prohibited.
Core Curriculum For Medical Assistants Medical Assisting …
1 Core Curriculum for Medical Assistants Medical Assisting Education Review Board (MAERB) 2008 Curriculum Plan Foundations for Clinical Practice:
Implemented By The Board, To The Extent Such Conduct Is New …
13:35-6.4 Delegation of administration of subcutaneous and intramuscular injections to certified medical assistants (a) The following words and terms, when used in this sec-
Student Club Guidelines 2 – American Association Of Medical …
INTRODUCTION Purpose of the Guidelines The American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) has prepared these guidelines to assist in the development of Medical Assisting Student Groups.
Lab Methods MA – National Center For Competency Testing …
7007 College Boulevard, Suite 385 Overland Park, Kansas 66211 www.ncctinc.com t: 800.875.4404 f: 913.498.1243 Laboratory Specialty Courses for Medical Assistants
Medical Office Assistant – 50 Hours – Heartland Community …
Medical Office Assistant – 50 Hours Medical Office Assistants support physicians and nurses in delivering patient care. ♦ Abbreviations and symbols used in the medical office ♦ Introduction to medical accounting, financial