Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
Medical Assisting Admission Criteria – HACC, Central …
Medical Assisting Admission Criteria This is a selective and competitive admission program. Admission to the college doesn't guarantee admission to the
It is extremely important to be informed! Be sure to request information from multiple schools in order to compare which course is most convenient for you.
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Dental Assisting - Associate's
- And more...
- Online programs include Accounting, Business Management,. and more
- Provides students with a grounding in the theory and application of modern business practices
- Instruction focuses on topics such as marketing, finance and record keeping, business leadership, and technology
- Career Support Services help students prepare for a career with interview coaching, resume development, and more
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Practical Nursing
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Medical Billing Specialist
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- Doctor of Business Administration: Healthcare Management
We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ® Start your career education with Daymar College Online. We offer certificate, diploma, associate, and bachelor's degree programs for careers in the business, medical, legal, and computer technology fields. Our programs offer hands-on education and classroom discussions.
- Medical Assisting - Administrative, Associates Degree
- Billing & Coding Specialist, Associates Degree
Virginia College continues the tradition ofgiving lives new direction, fulfilling our mission statement tostudents wherever they live and offering the chance to pursue adegree while maintaining commitments to work and family.
- AAS - Medical Assistant
- DIP - Medical Assistant
- AAS - Medical Office Administration
- And more...
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Position Classification Standard For Medical Supply Aide And …
Medical supply assistants may prepare and issue a few sterile solutions (e.g., saline) for external use. Decontaminates the full range of reusable medical supplies and equipment used within the wards and clinics of the facility.
3211 Medical Laboratory Technologists And Pathologists …
Assistants . Medical laboratory technologists conduct medical laboratory tests, experiments and analyses to assist in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of disease. sterilize and maintain surgical and other equipment used in autopsies;
MEDICAL/CLINICAL ASSISTANT CIP Code 51.0801 PROGRAMS OF STUDY
This document is a Program of Study for Medical/Clinical Assistant programs at the secondary level. This program of study is considered a framework, not a curriculum. From this framework medical assistants are trained on the job,
Medical Office Assistant – Erie County (New York) Government …
medical supplies, and medical equipment. Prefixes and suffixes used in medical terminology may also be included. 3. " Personal Digital Assistants", "Address Books", "Language Translators", "Dictionaries", or any similar devices are prohibited.
Core Curriculum For Medical Assistants Medical Assisting …
1 Core Curriculum for Medical Assistants Medical Assisting Education Review Board (MAERB) 2008 Curriculum Plan Foundations for Clinical Practice:
Implemented By The Board, To The Extent Such Conduct Is New …
13:35-6.4 Delegation of administration of subcutaneous and intramuscular injections to certified medical assistants (a) The following words and terms, when used in this sec-
Student Club Guidelines 2 – American Association Of Medical …
INTRODUCTION Purpose of the Guidelines The American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) has prepared these guidelines to assist in the development of Medical Assisting Student Groups.
Lab Methods MA – National Center For Competency Testing …
7007 College Boulevard, Suite 385 Overland Park, Kansas 66211 www.ncctinc.com t: 800.875.4404 f: 913.498.1243 Laboratory Specialty Courses for Medical Assistants
Medical Office Assistant – 50 Hours – Heartland Community …
Medical Office Assistant – 50 Hours Medical Office Assistants support physicians and nurses in delivering patient care. ♦ Abbreviations and symbols used in the medical office ♦ Introduction to medical accounting, financial