Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
Nursing Institute – Cleveland Clinic
Critical Care/Medical Intensive Care Unit 22 patient care nursing assistants; clinical, surgical and equipment technicians; patient service associates; to integrate skills, decision making and critical thinking at a pace not
It is extremely important to be informed! Be sure to request information from multiple schools in order to compare which course is most convenient for you.
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Dental Assisting - Associate's
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- And more...
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- Dental Assistant
- And more...
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Diploma - Pharmacy Technician
- And more...
At Animal Behavior College (ABC), we're dedicated to helping animal lovers pursue animal careers. Owned and operated by experienced pet industry experts, our school offers hands-on animal career training experience. We offer flexible scheduling and the opportunity to study from home for a portion of the program. For graduates, we also offer the best job placement opportunities available in the nation.
- Veterinary Assistant
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
- Respiratory Therapy
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Nursing Lab Coordinator Simulation – Red Deer College …
& assistants, Nursing faculty & staff, Finance External Contacts: Contact with evaluating and refining scenarios utilized for simulation Utilizing instructional methods that promote student development of critical thinking, problem solving, decision-making, clinical
Resources For Your Physical Therapist Assistant Curriculum
Assistants Second Edition Olga Dreeben, PhD, MPT, PT Critical thinking questions and treatment activities are included with each chapter to enable including real-life scenarios described in Case Studies, Reality Checks, and
A CULTURAL COMPETENCE CURRICULUM MODEL – Conference And …
This poster depicts a cultural competence curriculum model for nursing staff in a large medical an online tutorial designed with interactive teaching strategies including case studies and examples of actual patient scenarios Role playing- integrates knowledge and critical thinking
HeartCode ACLS – Welcome To Laerdal Medical
Heart Association ACLS card, while practicing critical thinking skills and physician assistants, clinical pharmacists and respiratory therapist are the – 10 Patient Scenarios – ACLS Written Test
• Emergency Medical Services/Pre-hospital • Dental or review a variety of case scenarios that will provide communication, delegation, critical thinking, efficiency and effectiveness of dental professionals in their work
CHAPTER VIII DA I EVALUATION STANDARDS FOR DENTAL ASSISTING
assistants or of dental assistants with expanded functions or duties. Dental assistants acquire vital signs and dental and medical histories, prepare patients for examinations, Practice critical thinking to effect workplace solutions. 3.
SimLEARN-VISN Programs, Department Of Veterans Affairs
Salisbury – W.G. (Bill) Hefner VA Medical Center Case scenarios presented for student to demonstrate competencies related to Advanced Cardiac Life Support. Scenarios include ACLS Critical Thinking and Respiratory Assessment for Med-Surg and Long-term Care Nurses dental assistants
PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT PROGRAM – Jefferson College Of Health …
PA students work on teams with medical students and residents. case scenarios . classroom presentations by students . critical thinking, pharmacology, cadaver-based human anatomy, and additional humanities.
NUR 210, Families Within The Community Course Number And Title
Utilize critical thinking skills when implementing the nursing process to care for individuals, Students may schedule an appointment time with the Office Assistants on 410- scenarios for practice will be available in the Allied Health Center Classroom 1 from August 31st thru
Dental Student Assessment Toolbox – The University Of Texas …
Medical School, University of Minnesota; Dr. Horn is with the Joint Commission on National Dental Examinations; and critical thinking abilities. There are scenarios 5. Multi-Competency, Objective Structured Triple Jump Exercise