Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
Nursing Institute – Cleveland Clinic
Critical Care/Medical Intensive Care Unit 22 patient care nursing assistants; clinical, surgical and equipment technicians; patient service associates; to integrate skills, decision making and critical thinking at a pace not
It is extremely important to be informed! Be sure to request information from multiple schools in order to compare which course is most convenient for you.
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Dental Assisting - Associate's
- And more...
- Online programs include Accounting, Business Management,. and more
- Provides students with a grounding in the theory and application of modern business practices
- Instruction focuses on topics such as marketing, finance and record keeping, business leadership, and technology
- Career Support Services help students prepare for a career with interview coaching, resume development, and more
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Practical Nursing
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Medical Billing Specialist
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- Doctor of Business Administration: Healthcare Management
We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ® Start your career education with Daymar College Online. We offer certificate, diploma, associate, and bachelor's degree programs for careers in the business, medical, legal, and computer technology fields. Our programs offer hands-on education and classroom discussions.
- Medical Assisting - Administrative, Associates Degree
- Billing & Coding Specialist, Associates Degree
Virginia College continues the tradition ofgiving lives new direction, fulfilling our mission statement tostudents wherever they live and offering the chance to pursue adegree while maintaining commitments to work and family.
- AAS - Medical Assistant
- DIP - Medical Assistant
- AAS - Medical Office Administration
- And more...
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Nursing Lab Coordinator Simulation – Red Deer College …
& assistants, Nursing faculty & staff, Finance External Contacts: Contact with evaluating and refining scenarios utilized for simulation Utilizing instructional methods that promote student development of critical thinking, problem solving, decision-making, clinical
Resources For Your Physical Therapist Assistant Curriculum
Assistants Second Edition Olga Dreeben, PhD, MPT, PT Critical thinking questions and treatment activities are included with each chapter to enable including real-life scenarios described in Case Studies, Reality Checks, and
A CULTURAL COMPETENCE CURRICULUM MODEL – Conference And …
This poster depicts a cultural competence curriculum model for nursing staff in a large medical an online tutorial designed with interactive teaching strategies including case studies and examples of actual patient scenarios Role playing- integrates knowledge and critical thinking
HeartCode ACLS – Welcome To Laerdal Medical
Heart Association ACLS card, while practicing critical thinking skills and physician assistants, clinical pharmacists and respiratory therapist are the – 10 Patient Scenarios – ACLS Written Test
• Emergency Medical Services/Pre-hospital • Dental or review a variety of case scenarios that will provide communication, delegation, critical thinking, efficiency and effectiveness of dental professionals in their work
CHAPTER VIII DA I EVALUATION STANDARDS FOR DENTAL ASSISTING
assistants or of dental assistants with expanded functions or duties. Dental assistants acquire vital signs and dental and medical histories, prepare patients for examinations, Practice critical thinking to effect workplace solutions. 3.
SimLEARN-VISN Programs, Department Of Veterans Affairs
Salisbury – W.G. (Bill) Hefner VA Medical Center Case scenarios presented for student to demonstrate competencies related to Advanced Cardiac Life Support. Scenarios include ACLS Critical Thinking and Respiratory Assessment for Med-Surg and Long-term Care Nurses dental assistants
PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT PROGRAM – Jefferson College Of Health …
PA students work on teams with medical students and residents. case scenarios . classroom presentations by students . critical thinking, pharmacology, cadaver-based human anatomy, and additional humanities.
NUR 210, Families Within The Community Course Number And Title
Utilize critical thinking skills when implementing the nursing process to care for individuals, Students may schedule an appointment time with the Office Assistants on 410- scenarios for practice will be available in the Allied Health Center Classroom 1 from August 31st thru
Dental Student Assessment Toolbox – The University Of Texas …
Medical School, University of Minnesota; Dr. Horn is with the Joint Commission on National Dental Examinations; and critical thinking abilities. There are scenarios 5. Multi-Competency, Objective Structured Triple Jump Exercise